1. Gather your favourite ingredients.
2. Puree / mash to a consistency of thick applesauce.
3. Fill your pouch no more than 3/4 full with chilled or room temperature mixture.
4. Wipe extra puree away from zipper to ensure a clean seal.
5. Seal bottom closure completely to avoid leaks.
6. Use right away, or freeze batches for later use.
Filling Your Pouch
Simply open the ziplock at the bottom and fill your reusable food pouch with a spoon, pitcher, or funnel. Fill your pouch 3/4 full, then close the ziplock tightly. Wipe away any excess spills, and store in the fridge or freezer, or give as a snack right away!
Washing Your Pouch
Wash your pouch with warm soapy water and a bottle brush. The curved shape of our pouches make them incredibly easy to clean, with no corners or gussets for food to get trapped!
Our pouches are also dishwasher safe – just make sure the bottom opening is stretched over two spikes, to keep it open for cleaning.